The Farmer's House (Boerenhuis) holiday home is the original house of the farm. You will find the following in the holiday home.
- Entrance with a bar
- Men's and women's toilets and a toilet for disabled guests
- Large shared living and dining room with a cosy seating area and a TV, a fireplace and a children's play corner. The large tables invite families and friends to enjoy time together. The dining area measures 65 m² and the seating area 35 m².
- Industrial kitchen with a dishwasher, deep-fat fryer, combination steamer, microwave oven, hob and oven, large pans, stoneware and glasses for large families.
You will find the following on the top floor:
- Room 1: double bed + bathroom
- Room 2: double bed + bathroom
- Room 3: double bed + bathroom
Mezzanine with bathroom
- Room 4: double bed + a sofa bed (for 2)
Bathroom with a bath
- Room 5: double bed + bathroom
The Boerenhuis has a separate terrace with garden furniture.
If desired, the baker comes to home
Possibility of breakfast(on request)
|High season||Low season|
|Weekend 2 nights||€800||€ 800|
|Weekend 3 nights||€ 850||€ 850|
|Midweek 4 nights||€ 950||€ 950|
|Week 7 nights||€ 1300||€ 1300|
|Cleaning € 150|
rental, water, electricity, central heating, eiderdown duvet and pillows and Wi-Fi Internet connection
- Bed linen (bottom sheet, pillow case and duvet cover): € 7 per guest
- Towels: € 3 per guest
- Dog in a cage: € 5 per dog per night
Arrival and departure:
- The holiday home is available as from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival.
- Please vacate the room by 10 a.m. on the day of departure. You are free to use the downstairs of the holiday home provided you let us know.